Sunday, May 22, 2011

Writing prompt 1 (#17)

The writing prompt I've decided to do was writing prompt #17 since the other writing prompts didn't catch my eye from the hook , but when i skimmed through prompt 17 i decided i would have to write my own question for me to answer more formatively. And so my question is what inspires our dreams in our coming of age? very simple question but makes our minds wonder what's the answer. Well, for me i think it's all around me : what others make of me makes me complete. Up to now i haven't written what inspires me but when it was a couple years back when i thought nothing would inspire me but I've had nothing but art keeping me motivated, i would paint or draw any particular feeling i would have. For me Art has always been an inspiration but i don't just want to be direct with art and straight up forward become an artist, no, i want to embrace it and give something to the world that everybody can benefit. At times i thought i would have zero inspiration to do that but i later realized it has been something all my life I've been doing : art and so art has now inspired me to become an architect/engineer with this new inspiration i can handle challenges without my own guidance or epiphany. And some day i hope this inspires someone else to remind them that true inspiration is what makes YOU, not what you make of IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment